Saturday, March 27, 2010

(un)Original Post

Wow, so much time has passed since a) I felt like I even had time to sit and freewrite/journal/blog and, b) I've been living in NY for almost a year now (Can you believe it? Surely, not I!)

Starter posts are always a little nerve-wracking. On the one hand, you want to ensure that the material is semi-interesting that readers- not blood-related to you- will want to return; On the other hand, it's 3:33am and you really can't muster up the strength at this hour to care.

I am bringing something (besides sexy) back though:
Which of you devoted loyal Xanga followers of mine remembered New Things Tried This Week?

Well...


New Things Tried (Last) Week:
  • Swimming with dolphins
  • Ziplining through the jungle
  • Underwater cave exploring
  • Rappelling
  • Partying in Playa Del Carmen
  • Chichen Itza and Tulum Mayan Ruins
  • Cliff jumping into a 150 ft deep Cenote while maintaining my ability to stay alive.

    (*See video below. Got too impatient waiting for video to load.)


♥ Tulum




Lex & I: zip-lining neophytes


5 comments:

  1. Haha! I, a fellow xanga follower, DO remember your new things tried this week. I loved it too. You're so adventurous and fabulous. Who wouldn't love you?! That's quite a week to do all those things. I'm glad you had an amazing time in Mexico. I *heart* Mexico. =)

    New things for me this week:
    1. finishing my national boards
    2. not having to pee 6 times a night (last night only twice..woot woot!)
    3. washing (well, watching Philip) brand new baby clothes in every shade of pink. awwww!
    4. contractions

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lori: oh wow! you are so close girlie... I cannot wait to meet baby Holly this summer :) you're gonna make an AWESOME mommy (remember I always told you I wanted you to be mine in UCR? lol)

    ReplyDelete
  3. isn't the riviera maya amazing area? tulum was one of my favorite beach moments too. how sweet it is to swim near a ruin. such an amazing experience. ure pics look great girly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks beautiful!

    Need more pictures like this!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sonia-- I'm in LOVE w/ Riviera Maya... I want to go there every winter!

    Thia-- I have all my pics posted on FB, check them out at your convenience :)

    ReplyDelete