Saturday, March 27, 2010

The Feline-Human Connection


A few weeks ago, it was another one of those hum-drum days at the office so I decided to leaf through the TONY (Time Out New York) magazine in the waiting area. I came across a rather unique featurette of a group called CHERYL in an article titled "Most Stylish in NY".

These Disco Shamans instantly piqued my curiosity.I did what any normal human being would do next, so I googled them. To my delight, turns out CHERYL has a whole site devoted to bizarro videos that aim to capture the feline-human connection through the power of disco, discount clothing, and LOTS of glitter.

A feast for the eyes for sure!

Check out the Gnarly Videos

2 comments:

  1. That's very strange indeed. I love disco, discount clothing, and glitter...but not sure I love Cheryl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lori: a little too bizarro for you? lol

    ReplyDelete