Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Googled Yourself Lately?


From time to time, the narcissist in me likes to go on the web and run a google search on myself. The paranoid in me likes to see what information others are able to view, and the control freak side wants to do what I can to prevent public access to certain private information, if possible.

Yes, I know, the Counseling profession is a good fit for someone like me!

So, imagine my surprise the other day when I found pictures of myself up on this make-up artists' site:


True, they were taken because of the make-up and hair she had done on the Bride, but the rest of us, she cannot take credit for (Shiseido did my make-up and I did my hair, thankyouverymuch!). I don't know if I should be flattered or peeved. A bit of both, I guess.

I find the thing that irks me most is that my photo was on her website without my knowledge or consent. Typical Asian vendors...

But I suppose, the avoidant-dismissive in me doesn't care enough to do anything about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment